wickedshizuku

Shizuku's Sleepy Reviews

Ill mannered, bad tempered, and set in my ways. When I write a review I'm starting a conversation. Not writing a f#%^#ng book report. Don't like it then go the f^%k away!

Murder Most Frothy
The Complete Fairy Tales
Hans Christian Andersen, Hans Richter, Lily Owens, Arthur Rackham
Pirates!
Celia Rees
Close Kin: Book II -- The Hollow Kingdom Trilogy by Dunkle, Clare B. (2006) Paperback
Clare B. Dunkle
Gardens of the Moon
Steven Erikson

Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, #2)Fool Moon by Jim Butcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So far I'm starting to really love the series. I really like the way Harry has his apartment set up with textures and fabrics. I like it and can sympathize with large appliances always breaking just by bumping into them. Literally I have family members and hospital nurses who can confirm this. One reason I don't own a smart phone is that I've already broken two of my friend's phones just by holding it for them. It's not fair I tell you.
Bob the skull is a very funny and informative character.I always have the feeling that he's about to tell Harry...
 photo 10931717_631089657019353_5800270229089668975_o_zpstwvrqiqr.jpg
I'm just not sure how Harry gets drawn into these situations. How is he still alive, really? The sub- conscience conversation was a very interesting topic, that I'm sure that others that enjoyed this would agree. Also the variations on lyconthropes was amazing; what can I say? I just haven't read it anywhere else before, and I've read a lot. (view spoiler)
Good Job on this one Mr. Butcher!