wickedshizuku

Shizuku's Sleepy Reviews

Ill mannered, bad tempered, and set in my ways. When I write a review I'm starting a conversation. Not writing a f#%^#ng book report. Don't like it then go the f^%k away!

Murder Most Frothy
The Complete Fairy Tales
Hans Christian Andersen, Hans Richter, Lily Owens, Arthur Rackham
Pirates!
Celia Rees
Close Kin: Book II -- The Hollow Kingdom Trilogy by Dunkle, Clare B. (2006) Paperback
Clare B. Dunkle
Gardens of the Moon
Steven Erikson
SPOILER ALERT!
— feeling bloody

Claymore, Vol. 17: The Claws of Memory (Claymore, #17)Claymore, Vol. 17: The Claws of Memory by Norihiro Yagi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Starting off this volume with Chapter 90: A World Without Order.
Miria, Tabitha, and Galatea find out more about the organizations new weapons called the Abyss Feeders. This is a gruesome experiment gone all wrong that I assume is going to backfire.
Elsewhere Clair's group is on the trail of Riful, but they have to get past Dauf to speak to her. In the process Uma loses her leg and is left with Cynthia while Clair continues on. She finds the melded sisters Rafeala and Lucilea. Former top two claymores that were a failed experiment. They are in a comatose slumber on the cliff of a double awakening. Clair is drawn in mentally, and given the memories of Rafeala. We will now find out how deeply the organizations corruption really goes. Cheers and Happy Reading!