wickedshizuku

Shizuku's Sleepy Reviews

Ill mannered, bad tempered, and set in my ways. When I write a review I'm starting a conversation. Not writing a f#%^#ng book report. Don't like it then go the f^%k away!

Murder Most Frothy
The Complete Fairy Tales
Hans Christian Andersen, Hans Richter, Lily Owens, Arthur Rackham
Pirates!
Celia Rees
Close Kin: Book II -- The Hollow Kingdom Trilogy by Dunkle, Clare B. (2006) Paperback
Clare B. Dunkle
Gardens of the Moon
Steven Erikson
SPOILER ALERT!
— feeling bloody

Claymore, Vol. 10: The Battle of the North (Claymore, #10)Claymore, Vol. 10: The Battle of the North by Norihiro Yagi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

We start off this volume off with Chapter 52: The War in the North Pt. 3.
Twenty-four Claymores have shown up in the Northern town of Pieta. Some of them don't even know why they are there and are troubled by the large size of the group.
Clair and Jean have arrived, and receives a very surprising welcome from Helene and Deneve. Phantom Miria also shows to be the lead commander in the operation. This is when they start fighting the awakened beings in earnest. The battle is very long and gory for the peons. It seems that Isley sent only three of his minions to reek havoc on the mountain pass town.
Just a note I wouldn't eat anything before reading this particular volume as it does have a lot of violence.
Cheers!