wickedshizuku

Shizuku's Sleepy Reviews

Ill mannered, bad tempered, and set in my ways. When I write a review I'm starting a conversation. Not writing a f#%^#ng book report. Don't like it then go the f^%k away!

Murder Most Frothy
The Complete Fairy Tales
Hans Christian Andersen, Hans Richter, Lily Owens, Arthur Rackham
Pirates!
Celia Rees
Close Kin: Book II -- The Hollow Kingdom Trilogy by Dunkle, Clare B. (2006) Paperback
Clare B. Dunkle
Gardens of the Moon
Steven Erikson
[ [ [ A Kiss Before the Apocalypse (Remy Chandler Novels (Paperback) #01) [ A KISS BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE (REMY CHANDLER NOVELS (PAPERBACK) #01) ] By Sniegoski, Thomas E ( Author )May-06-2008 Paperback - Thomas E Sniegoski

A Kiss Before the Apocalypse (Remy Chandler, #1)A Kiss Before the Apocalypse by Thomas E. Sniegoski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first book that I've officially read by this author, but it isn't my first encounter either. I remember my attention being caught when reading Mean Streets. I remember now why I started looking because of the dog character Marlowe. He is a natural dog, not altered, no enhancements. Pretty funny dialogue between him and the main character.
Another thing that caught my attention was the excellent writing structure, the attention to detail, and the most likely amount of biblical research done to give us this plot.
I usually don't like to read anything of the like, just imagine my surprise.
Angels...